About us ZigZag is an award winning SAAS platform helping retailers to manage and resell returned stock, on different e-commerce marketplaces across the globe.
The ZigZag network connects over 200 local warehouses in 130 countries so customers can get faster refunds. Ecommerce consumers return items back to retailers via an intelligent returns portal. Returns take less than one minute, and customers send tracked returns by post, locker or courier from over 300,000 locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become part of a newly opened office in Bulgaria and report to the key account manager.
- Assist the account managers in the Head Office in London with implementations as well as offering ongoing support.
- Assist our retailer clients with the implementation of the ZigZag platform and ongoing support through go live and expansion into new markets.
- Maintain constant communication with each client and identify the steps needed to build a successful long-term client relationship.
- Liaise with other third business parties involved in the process such as carriers and warehouses to accommodate client needs and requests and ensures smooth business operations and ongoing growth.
- Understand the market and identify business opportunities, as well as report risks and propose areas of innovation for the company.
- Prepare reports for clients and management and work closely with our partners.
- Review clients’ processes and business needs and come up with new ideas for software improvements and upgrades.
Requirements and necessary skills:
- Fluent communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- 1-2 years account management experience in retail, e-commerce, or logistics
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong teamwork
- management skills
- Ability to remain calm and communication whilst under pressure
- Excellent organisational, multitasking and problem
- solving skills
- Excellent soft skills and good team player
- Good understanding of commercial terms and technical processes
- Experience in E-commerce or Logistics business preferred
- Experience in Warehouse management systems is a plus
- Experience with ASP.net applications is a plus
- The chance to work in an award-winning, fast growing E-commerce company
- An opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment and directly along side some very seasoned entrepreneurs.
- The opportunity to work with international clients and partners in the hugely dynamic cross-border eCommerce sector.
- A full-time, long-term position with great growth and management potential.
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV or complete the form on the right with your experience and references explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
First round interviews will be conducted by Skype so please provide your Skype contact details.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic company, we want to hear from you today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.