Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the technical induction of new ZigZag employees and clients
- Ensure IT coverage of the ZigZag working day
- As required support any and all aspects of the IT service provision at ZigZag on a best endeavours basis
- Primary interface between the IT Support and the Users (ZigZag clients and employees)
- Provide 1st line support to Users who have raised Incidents and Service Requests. The scope to include but not limited to all PC, telephony and application issues
- Provide 2nd line support for PC lifecycle management including all installed applications and telephony services
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
Incident and Problem Management:
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in and use the platform, solving password issues, talking to clients/other employees to determine the nature of any problem they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
IT Service Continuity Management
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Design, develop and operate the Incident and Problem Management processes for the IT department
- Logging and processing support calls
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Knowledge management and training plan for clients and employees of ZigZag
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Education to degree level or equivalent knowledge and abilities
- A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrable competency to manage relationships with key stakeholders and a strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing working environment with a flexible approach to working
- Excellent broad understanding of IT concepts, technologies and trends
- Excellent experience in providing 1st line support to end users, who have raised incidents and service requests through a service desk system.
- Experienced in providing 2nd line support for PC lifecycle management including all installed applications and telephony services
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV or complete the form on the right with your experience and references explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
First round interviews will be conducted by Skype so please provide your Skype contact details.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic company, we want to hear from you today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.