Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter for the role of QA Automation Engineer for new team.
Based in our office and reporting directly to management, this is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning technology business in the retail, cross-border eCommerce, logistics and sustainability space.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Education to degree level or equivalent knowledge and abilities
- A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrable competency to manage relationships with key stakeholders and a strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing working environment with a flexible approach to working
- Excellent broad understanding of IT concepts, technologies and trends
- Excellent experience in providing 1st line support to end users, who have raised incidents and service requests through a service desk system.
- Experienced in providing 2nd line support for PC lifecycle management including all installed applications and telephony services
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years’s of experience automation testing at an enterprise level
- SQL, C#, .Net, Selenium Web Driver, XPath, Web Api testing – postman or similar
- Azure load testing
- Contract testing – pack.io
- Js, React, C# 7.3, MVC ASP.NET, .Net Core, Azure Function, MS SQL, Cosmos DB, Event Grid, Service Fabric, Redis
Project set up:
- Unit Test
- Static Code Analysis
- Code reviews
- Commit on first day
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV or complete the form on the right with your experience and references explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
First round interviews will be conducted by Skype so please provide your Skype contact details.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic company, we want to hear from you today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.