ZigZag awarded mark of excellence for Innovation of the Year at the Retail Week Tech and EComm awards 2016.
The Retail Week Tech and Ecomm Awards are the definitive awards for retailers who are setting the agenda in etailing and IT. These awards spotlight and celebrate the smartest, most innovative digital ideas, the most forward-thinking technology initiatives and the teams that are driving these innovations.
The awards ceremony was held on the 14 September 2016 at the InterContinental London, O2.
The full list of finalists is below.
Innovation of the Year
- Argos with SoundOut, Predicting Appeal and Demand
- Dixons Carphone with TBS Mobility and Samsung, Colleague Smart Watch
- Halfords with Red Ant, Smartwatch-enabled Click and Collect
- Intu with Wifarer, Launch of the intu app
- Matalan with Mobilize Systems, Matalan Reward Card app
- Rodial with Digital Boutique, Rodial Store for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
- Shop Direct with Microsoft, Using Data to Predict the Best Route to Solution Quality
- TeamShirts, Mobile Kit Creator
- Tesco with IFTTT
- Topps Tiles, Online Visualiser
- ZigZag Global, Returns Resold